Top 5 Things to do in Fleming Island with Kids
As a mom or dad, it’s always important to have activities ready for when the kids start asking “What can we do?” Here are the top five things to do with your kids in Fleming Island:
- Go kayaking or boating on Doctors Lake – enjoy the calm waters while you take in nature and soak up some sunshine.
- Have a picnic at Tillie K. Fowler Regional Park – spend time outside as you eat lunch surrounded by nature and explore the park afterwards.
- Race go-carts and play mini golf at Adventure Landing – this classic activity is sure to bring smiles from all ages!
- Get creative and pick berries at Blu by U – pick some delicious fresh blue berries, there is a covered picnic area, a petting zoo, a butterfly house and even more things to do for the kids, including a large sandbox, parachute games, and volleyball.
- Visit Green Cove Springs Bayard Conservation Area – explore the historic trails through bike or walking, perfect for an educational outing for the whole family.
Top 4 Things to do in Orange Park with Kids
Orange Park is a great destination for families, offering plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained. Here are the top four things to do in Orange Park, Florida with kids:
- Visit Green Cove Springs’ Pool and Splash pad – cool down and have some fun with the family at this natural spring water park.
- Spend some time outdoors at Camp Chowenwaw – explore the natural beauty of the park as you take part in recreational activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, and more!
- Orange Park’s Skatepark is the perfect place for kids to have some fun. You’ll find a variety of different ramps and rails, it’s a great way for kids to learn basic skateboarding skills and advance their techniques with ease.
- Have a day full of exploration at Kingsley Plantation – tour the historic plantation house and grounds or join one of their educational programs.
Top 3 Things to do in Middleburg with Kids
Middleburg is a great destination for families. Here are the top three outdoor things to do in Middleburg, Florida with kids:
- Take a stroll around Black Creek Park – explore the nature trails while you take in the beauty of the surrounding wetlands.
- Visit the Clay County Agricultural Fairgrounds – take part in all sorts of family fun activities, from carnival rides and games to concerts and more!
- Ronnie Van Zant Memorial Park is the perfect place for families to spend time together. Park has relaxing walks along the trails to basketball courts and disc golf, there’s something for everyone at this majestic park.